Helios MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helios MS

Join in the fun and awesomeness !

Welcome to HeliosMS Forum. Do check the updates and announcements regularly. Please also kindly vote for the server every 12hour.
Server: March updates are here! Enjoy your time and explore around for the new update! Story Mode and Hero!

3 posters

[Event Guide] How to play Survival.

Crayolas
    Crayolas

[Event Guide] How to play Survival. Empty [Event Guide] How to play Survival.

Post by Crayolas Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:46 am

Hey Gods and Goddesses! <3

So this event is called Survival. Why? Because you're making the server live <3 (By the amount of people coming to play) So the event will be of you fighting monsters to fight to the top of the map first! This event is only awarded when we gain 20+ members*.

So basically, there are two maps that we use. One of the maps is for 2 teamers and the other is for 3 teamers.

The GM to host the event is going to open up a event for you to join with by using @joinevent. You will be transported into a room where your teams will be chosen. At that point, the players with higher RBs should stand on the top and the lower RBs should stand at the bottom to make the game fair when picking team members. The GM (or appointed player**) is the one to be the leader of the party. They will choose their members fairly.

The GMs will discuss a random number from 1 to 50 and then choose one person (not the leader / GM) from each party to choose a number. Party member that is closest to the chosen GM number will have their party warped out to the event map where they will be able to choose their column first***.

As soon as all teams have finished choosing, GM host will start the clock and when time hits to 0, you and your party members are allowed to start killing.

All monsters in your column must be killed before calling Finished at the top. Failing to check or do so will be your loss of prizes. GMs (or party leader) will be monitoring the team's performance for cheating.

Team that finishes first are warped to a map where their prize will be awarded. All others are encouraged to warp themselves out.

RULES:
    - No skills such as Genesis or other map killers are allowed within the event. Bowmans are not allowed to use their arrow rain, Hurricane is strongly encouraged if at all.
    - Players killing the other team's monsters are warped out.
    - Disrespect to any GM / admin will cause you to be warped out or banned if necessary.

Prizes are subjected to discussion.

Note:
    * Subjected to change as the population increases
    ** If chosen as the appointed player leader, You must be fair and choose 1 less member in your party as the others if you want to be able to participate with the party.
    *** If you kill before the clock is on 0, you and / or your party members will be warped out of the map, therefore, allowing no possibilities for you to win.

xoxo,
    Kat

Event made by [GM]Kat and Ellis. Improved by Marty. Idea extracted from Dojo + JQ. If there are any questions / comments, please find me in game or on chat. Thank you.
    iammarvin

[Event Guide] How to play Survival. Empty Re: [Event Guide] How to play Survival.

Post by iammarvin Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 pm

one thing i like to say. if you gonna summon bosses for lots of rebirth players. what would u summon? i dont really get this event.
    rawritzkevin
    rawritzkevin

[Event Guide] How to play Survival. Empty Re: [Event Guide] How to play Survival.

Post by rawritzkevin Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:55 pm

i think that grey looking golem in gpq
    kills all marvin
    no matter how many rbs
    and nice tutorial kat
    Crayolas
    Crayolas

Post by Crayolas Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:14 pm

iammarvin wrote:one thing i like to say. if you gonna summon bosses for lots of rebirth players. what would u summon? i dont really get this event.

Well the maps that I use are kind of hard to attack and stand on the platform without falling. So it would be sort of difficult to some extent, but like I said before, this event is only awarded to high population statuses online. So it's meant to be somewhat of an easy reward.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:40 am