Helios MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helios MS

Join in the fun and awesomeness !

Welcome to HeliosMS Forum. Do check the updates and announcements regularly. Please also kindly vote for the server every 12hour.
Server: March updates are here! Enjoy your time and explore around for the new update! Story Mode and Hero!

3 posters

Get rid of the text when Blue Mushmoms die?

Chubz
    Chubz

Get rid of the text when Blue Mushmoms die? Empty Get rid of the text when Blue Mushmoms die?

Post by Chubz Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:23 am

So you know how when you kill the Blue Mush Moms in FM 3, a text comes up that says:
    "Blue Mushmom: I really wanted to play some more..."
    That's really annoying when you're trying to talk to people. D:
    Take it off pl0x?
    Originality
    Originality

Get rid of the text when Blue Mushmoms die? Empty Re: Get rid of the text when Blue Mushmoms die?

Post by Originality Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:28 am

I don't think that's too necessary, because after like 5 rbs, your main monster killers are centipedes, hh's, and black crows =/
    Chubz
    Chubz

Get rid of the text when Blue Mushmoms die? Empty Re: Get rid of the text when Blue Mushmoms die?

Post by Chubz Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:19 am

Yeah that's true. But I like to kill Mushmom to get lots of mesos too.
    I get 1 cheese every two minutes or so.
    krisen
    krisen

Post by krisen Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:06 am

Its acutally quite annoying of the blue mushmom text .. i agree with Chubz .. Sometimes when u kill alot of mushmom and at the same time , u are whispering your buddy , its very troublesome to scroll up and down to see your buddy's text , As the mushmom text is spamming ..
    Chubz
    Chubz

Post by Chubz Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:16 am

Yeah.
    It's annoying.
    But fortunately for me, I no longer have to kill those for any reason. :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:32 am