Helios MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helios MS

Join in the fun and awesomeness !

Welcome to HeliosMS Forum. Do check the updates and announcements regularly. Please also kindly vote for the server every 12hour.
Server: March updates are here! Enjoy your time and explore around for the new update! Story Mode and Hero!

3 posters

Lot's of suggestiongs and problems

Originality
    Originality

Lot's of suggestiongs and problems Empty Lot's of suggestiongs and problems

Post by Originality Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:34 am

1. As the guy b4 said some people can't register (I could though)
    2. The cheese/economy system is weird. You buy the cheese, but it says you have 0, and you can't buy NX with it
    3. FMNPC does not have AIO shop
    4. Fm rooms are weird, only fm 1,2,3,8,9,and 3 other rooms with barlogs have mobs. I think you should have a skele fm imo, and why are the other fms empty 0.0
    5. ranking system in game is screwed up and its kind of screwed up in the site
    6. heard about problems with koc
    7. fm 7 donor room, im not sure how it works but...im sure people can vip rock into the room if a donor is in it.
    8. I'm having strange problems with talking to npcs
    9. I believe you should have an all pot shop or at least include the majorly used ones such as narician's demon elixer or something. I don't think Onyx apples should cost 1 bil because it is hard to get in the beginning. (the money system prob maxes it even harder)
    10. No command for hair/eye npc
    (11. IDK why but..why don't the owners have characters yet 0.0?)

=3 Well besides these (minor-ish) glitches, i loved the game =3 and most of the npcs. None of these glitches really like distracted me a lot it was just a bit inconvenient. If you could fix all these problems asap this would be a great server.
    Kami
    Kami
    Admin

Lot's of suggestiongs and problems Empty Re: Lot's of suggestiongs and problems

Post by Kami Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:52 am

Thx for the report. We will look into the cases.
    Helios
    Helios
    Admin

Post by Helios Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:29 am

Thank you, updates have been made.
    Topic moved to new Suggestions section

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 2:56 pm