Helios MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helios MS

Join in the fun and awesomeness !

Welcome to HeliosMS Forum. Do check the updates and announcements regularly. Please also kindly vote for the server every 12hour.
Server: March updates are here! Enjoy your time and explore around for the new update! Story Mode and Hero!

2 posters

Occupations WITH LVL

Feferon
    Feferon

Occupations WITH LVL Empty Occupations WITH LVL

Post by Feferon Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:03 pm

AS you all shouldve have known that HeliosMS has its occupation.. which is the follow of the greek god... you all know that.. But is it possible that The GM could include LVL for the occupation? so that People WONT ABUSE the skills? for example the hades... Alex have removed this occupation, WHY? As i heard from Kami, PEOPLE are ABUSING the skills... so I hope The GM would include level.. For example the god of beauty,

Level 1: @nxnow to gain 2k nx. Only repeatable after 10mins
    Level 2: @nxnow to gain 5k nx. Only repeatable after 10mins
    Level 3: Decrease 2mins of waiting to use @nxnow
    level 4: @nxnow to gain 7k nx. only repeatable after 10mins
    level 5: @smega to shout to everybody in the world for free
    and much more...
    How to gain their occupation exp... random amount of exp given when buying of nx stuff

You all get what i mean.. hope this post will be taken into consideration Laughing
    Feferon
    Feferon

Occupations WITH LVL Empty Occupations WITH LVL

Post by Feferon Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:05 pm

and i know this takes time for the coders to code but i am really hoping it would happen.. i want to create a character of hades.. AND ALSO now when u change channel @nxnow works without waiting for 10mins
    Kami
    Kami
    Admin

Occupations WITH LVL Empty Re: Occupations WITH LVL

Post by Kami Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:04 am

^Yep we know about it.
    Profession is another way of talking of "Occupation"
    I and alex planned this and lets not copy some gay server(not pointing at farmer)
    The occupation will be out with the case of Chef:cooking system , Fisherman:Fishing system , Miner:Mining system , etc etc

Everyone will be able to take all occupation and not just one.
    They have their own exp/level system like the current cooking system we have now.

Sponsored content

Occupations WITH LVL Empty Re: Occupations WITH LVL

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:13 am