Helios MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helios MS

Join in the fun and awesomeness !

Welcome to HeliosMS Forum. Do check the updates and announcements regularly. Please also kindly vote for the server every 12hour.
Server: March updates are here! Enjoy your time and explore around for the new update! Story Mode and Hero!

+2
stevenw45
Shouta
6 posters

This is gonna sound wrong.... @unisex

Shouta
    Shouta

This is gonna sound wrong....  @unisex Empty This is gonna sound wrong.... @unisex

Post by Shouta Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:32 am

Hiya <3

Simple wish!
    I want to be able to become unisex :3
    Wanna wear winter-style clothing from my Hometown which includes loose socks for males.
    So please. This server could really do without a separation of genders!
    stevenw45

This is gonna sound wrong....  @unisex Empty Re: This is gonna sound wrong.... @unisex

Post by stevenw45 Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:41 pm

lol..
    Kami
    Kami
    Admin

This is gonna sound wrong....  @unisex Empty Re: This is gonna sound wrong.... @unisex

Post by Kami Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:07 am

The base system only have 2 choice which is "0" for male and "1" for female.
    We cant add "3" which is unisex.
    By adding gender changer we allow user to change gender to wear equip of opposite sex and change it back.

Alex refuse to add gender changer till i poke die him.
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:38 pm

Lol that does sound wrong lol well it's a good idea but i think thats like impossible to code and i think that makes you wear any weapon wtihout changing ur job i think soo i like this but i dont accept it Razz XD

~Ryan Very Happy
    naruto9386

Post by naruto9386 Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:45 am

Ryan wrote:Lol that does sound wrong lol well it's a good idea but i think thats like impossible to code and i think that makes you wear any weapon wtihout changing ur job i think soo i like this but i dont accept it Razz XD

~Ryan Very Happy

Ryan, as one of the two programmers, what kind of stuff are hard to code and what kind of stuff aren't? What makes thing harder or easier to code? For example, would it be hard to make a PB summoning sack ifu alreayd have the code for pb and code of a summoning bag? What about a superkewl npc that sells summoning sacks for like 5-50 cheese depending !
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:18 am

naruto9386 wrote:
    Ryan wrote:Lol that does sound wrong lol well it's a good idea but i think thats like impossible to code and i think that makes you wear any weapon wtihout changing ur job i think soo i like this but i dont accept it Razz XD

~Ryan Very Happy

Ryan, as one of the two programmers, what kind of stuff are hard to code and what kind of stuff aren't? What makes thing harder or easier to code? For example, would it be hard to make a PB summoning sack ifu alreayd have the code for pb and code of a summoning bag? What about a superkewl npc that sells summoning sacks for like 5-50 cheese depending !

Umm i'm not kami im jsut a regular player o-o dont rant on me cause you thought i was Kami/Ryan STOP Complaining...
    naruto9386

Post by naruto9386 Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:35 am

Ryan wrote:
    naruto9386 wrote:

~Ryan Very Happy

Umm i'm not kami im jsut a regular player o-o dont rant on me cause you thought i was Kami/Ryan STOP Complaining...

Sorry didn't know o.o And im not complaining or ranting at you. Re-read what I wrote and it SHOULD become apparent that i was asking a question.
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:28 am

I read it like 3 time already sorry for getting because you sound really mad i and i thought you were complaining because kami is a very good friend of mine In-game :3
    krisen
    krisen

Post by krisen Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:03 am

Nice suggestion !! i agreed with unisex LOL