Helios MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helios MS

Join in the fun and awesomeness !

Welcome to HeliosMS Forum. Do check the updates and announcements regularly. Please also kindly vote for the server every 12hour.
Server: March updates are here! Enjoy your time and explore around for the new update! Story Mode and Hero!

2 posters

House has entered the building.

House
    House

House has entered the building. Empty House has entered the building.

Post by House Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:15 am

Good day everyone,
    I'm Jay and I recently joined this server. Soon enough you will see me in the Free Market and also on the forums. What else could I say? Well, I'm 17 and have always enjoyed being a member on forums. I have been a Gamecheetah Moderator (Gamecheetah was a massive hacking site that died approximately 2 two years ago. Its main objective was Maplestory hacking but included many other games). Anyway, I recently came back to Maplestory after a big break since last year. It was probably because the server I was currently playing in shut down. I quit because I knew it was going to be hard to find a community just like the one we had. Anyway, that's about it. Oh, I edit UI files for fun. Perhaps I'll make some v83 files in the next few days and release them here (All of them are v75 at the moment).

So yeah, hey.
    FlameAble
    FlameAble

House has entered the building. Empty Re: House has entered the building.

Post by FlameAble Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Welcome, hope you'll enjoy your stay
    House
    House

Post by House Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Thanks, I surely will.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content