Helios MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helios MS

Join in the fun and awesomeness !

Welcome to HeliosMS Forum. Do check the updates and announcements regularly. Please also kindly vote for the server every 12hour.
Server: March updates are here! Enjoy your time and explore around for the new update! Story Mode and Hero!

5 posters

Hello there, this is my intro!

LegendHxz
    LegendHxz

Hello there, this is my intro! Empty Hello there, this is my intro!

Post by LegendHxz Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:55 am

Hello everyone.

My name is Alex, and I'm 17 years old. I was born in Lima, Peru, although I'm currently living in the United States of America. The languages I speak are English and Spanish. I'm a senior in high school, waiting for graduation, so I can go into college and get a degree as a Game Designer. My hobbies are photography, drawing, painting, playing video games, etc. I'm currently unemployed, but it's because I travel a lot. That means I have a lot of free time available to play on the server or to check the forum.

I have played Maple Story since version .17. I stumbled upon this server and decided it would be a good idea to join it. I don't have a character at the moment as I'm currently waiting for the version .83 client to download. I accidentally deleted it instead of the version .75 client.

Even if I don't have a character yet, I can assure you that you'll start seeing me a lot in-game. I'm eager to play in this server, I hope the community here is better than in other servers, as I'm an outgoing person who enjoys being well received wherever he goes. I'm respectful, I don't like teasing others. I'm calm, and serious, but I can also be fun, and immature, it all depends on the situation, also, I have good self-control.

I care about others, but I also care about myself. I'm used to help others when needed, and I don't really expect much of others, except for respect and kindness. I don't judge others, and I don't like others judging me. I'm a good person and friend, who knows how to listen to what others say or think. I'm a trustworthy person, but that's something you'll find out by yourself after we get to know each other!

I like to play video games a lot, and I like all sorts of game genres, ranging from Adventure and Action, to Strategy and Puzzles. Maple Story is one of my favorite games, I like the graphics, the classes, the quests... anyway, there are lots of things I like about this game; I must say it's pretty addictive.

I might be new in this server, but I can already tell you that I'm looking forward to meet you. I hope to see you in-game!
    FlameAble
    FlameAble

Hello there, this is my intro! Empty Re: Hello there, this is my intro!

Post by FlameAble Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Nice and long intro. Welcome =)
    Luda
    Luda

Post by Luda Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Long intro is looooong.
    Welcome to HeliosMS. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Dennis
    Dennis

Post by Dennis Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Welcome I hope you'll have fun time here in HMS
    LegendHxz
    LegendHxz

Post by LegendHxz Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Thanks everyone, and sorry if I wrote too much about myself, I just wanted you to get to know me a little since it's always good for others to know who they're playing or sharing their time with. If you want to hang out in-game contact me, my IGN is LegendHxz! Hope to see you in-game! rabbit
    Luda
    Luda

Post by Luda Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:40 pm

You sound just like me to be honest.
    I'm 17 too, I speak English and Sicilian/Italian.
    I've been playing since v.17 too.

I'm an outgoing person who enjoys being well received wherever he goes. I'm respectful, I don't like teasing others. I'm calm, and serious, but I can also be fun, and immature, it all depends on the situation, also, I have good self-control.

^ Me.

Yeah. You sound like a coolguy.
    krisen
    krisen

Post by krisen Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Wow .. SO LOOONNNGGGG !! But its good .. Welcome TO HELIOSMS !!! Enjoy your stay here ..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:55 am