Helios MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helios MS

Join in the fun and awesomeness !

Welcome to HeliosMS Forum. Do check the updates and announcements regularly. Please also kindly vote for the server every 12hour.
Server: March updates are here! Enjoy your time and explore around for the new update! Story Mode and Hero!

4 posters

ik i left and all but xD jst have to for the hell of it

rawritzkevin
    rawritzkevin

ik i left and all but xD jst have to for the hell of it Empty ik i left and all but xD jst have to for the hell of it

Post by rawritzkevin Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:01 pm

pascal nvr earned his gm position and alex ik you dnt like donations
    and like wtf? this nigga bought his gm position showing he wnt be a good gm either xP
    so why bother having him as a gm?
    SageGlory

ik i left and all but xD jst have to for the hell of it Empty Re: ik i left and all but xD jst have to for the hell of it

Post by SageGlory Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Then demote me if you like
    Luda
    Luda

ik i left and all but xD jst have to for the hell of it Empty Re: ik i left and all but xD jst have to for the hell of it

Post by Luda Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:11 pm

If you quit then why are you still here? Wait, I heard you got banned for a reason. Pascal paid to get the GM status? (I'm on my ds. Takes ages to load pages.) if so, lame.
    SageGlory

Post by SageGlory Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Why would that be lame, If there were no donations the server would'nt be online,
    So I don't think my 100 Bucks are lame is it?
    Redrum
    Redrum

Post by Redrum Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Kevin just gtfo. You are already banned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:01 am