Helios MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helios MS

Join in the fun and awesomeness !

Welcome to HeliosMS Forum. Do check the updates and announcements regularly. Please also kindly vote for the server every 12hour.
Server: March updates are here! Enjoy your time and explore around for the new update! Story Mode and Hero!

2 posters

Cheeze's Gm App

codyman654

Cheeze's Gm App Empty Cheeze's Gm App

Post by codyman654 Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:46 pm

In-Game game:Cheeze

Location/Timezone:Las Angeles PST

Any experiences from other private servers (with proof, otherwise just leave black):

How many time spend inside Helios: Weekends 6~12 hours weekdays 2~7 hours

Why you should be chosen as a Game Master:I should be chosen to be a Game Master because i would help this server as much as i can i would put my life into this as a gm and wouldn't stop till succeeding.

What can you contribute to HeliosMS?:I can tribute more people to play this awesome server and everything i can contribute.

Extra Knowledge about being a gm(Eg. Gm Rules you know, event, etc):i know gm commands !spawn !kill !search !item !whereami !heal !notice !warphere !ban !jail and !clock.Events i would host Trivia Hide and Seek JQ Bingo and Russian roulette.

Extra Information (optional:Im looking for a gm lvl 4 but if not its ok.

Please kindly post a 1 sentence answer in your application: Did you lie on your application? Why?: No i didnt lie on my app because i know you guys can find out who i really am.

MCQ (choose only 1 answer): I would go with B talk to the player.

What are you?: im A-A human.

What is your mood now?: D-Tired because im sleepy.

What will you answer if a player seek you for help?: i would either do A- Or D- because i dont really want the whole game to know whats going on he needs help not the other people yet.
    BaluSoul
    BaluSoul

Cheeze's Gm App Empty Re: Cheeze's Gm App

Post by BaluSoul Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:03 am

Well...
    https://heliosms.forumotion.com/t24-game-master-application-format
    50 post count and you must have joined 10 days before u do ur application.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 2:20 am