Helios MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helios MS

Join in the fun and awesomeness !

Welcome to HeliosMS Forum. Do check the updates and announcements regularly. Please also kindly vote for the server every 12hour.
Server: March updates are here! Enjoy your time and explore around for the new update! Story Mode and Hero!

2 posters

Marvin's Forum Moderator Application

iammarvin

Marvin's Forum Moderator Application Empty Marvin's Forum Moderator Application

Post by iammarvin Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Name - Marvin Lei

Age - 15

Availability Time (Please include your Timezone) - GMT-5 im on 4+hours on weekdays 12+ on weekends

Former Experience - I've been a forum moderator in 2 servers

Proof of Former Experience - http://pureownagestory.forumotion.me/forum thats proof for 1 of the servers and i dont have proof for the other server because of something i dont like to talk about.

Reasons you should be hired as a Forum Moderator over the other applications that have been posted - I will make the forums a very kind fun community with rules for people to follow so the forums wont look stupid or pointless.
    Dinesh
    Dinesh

Marvin's Forum Moderator Application Empty Re: Marvin's Forum Moderator Application

Post by Dinesh Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:31 am

Good Luck For Ite =]

Marvin's Forum Moderator Application 2pq9pmo

Current date/time is Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:36 pm