Helios MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helios MS

Join in the fun and awesomeness !

Welcome to HeliosMS Forum. Do check the updates and announcements regularly. Please also kindly vote for the server every 12hour.
Server: March updates are here! Enjoy your time and explore around for the new update! Story Mode and Hero!

5 posters

Redemption's Game Master Application

SageGlory

Redemption's Game Master Application Empty Redemption's Game Master Application

Post by SageGlory Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Hello,

My name is Pascal.

IGN:
    Redemption

Location/Timezone:
    The Netherlands GMT +1

Any experiences from other private servers (with proof, otherwise just leave blank):
    I never been Game Master before, I always was an members, I could post some screenshots of my membership if you like me too.

How many time spend inside HeliosMS:
    EDIT: I have spend over 20 hours on HeliosMS, I would play an estimated 5 - 6 hours on School days and 10 - 14 when its weekend so Saturday and Sunday.

Why you should be chosen as a Game Master:
    I could help searching for Hackers,I can help people as much as I can with guiding them in this new server. I could organize events, I am willing to learn anything so that includes coding.And since I live in the Netherlands and we have an diffrent Time-Zone I can help people when ur Sleeping, or At School.

What can you contribute to HeliosMS?:
    I can organize Events Such as JQ, I can help people to get fermiliar with this game. I can get new people in this server, Beceause I played allot of other Private Servers: KyraMS, FarmerStory, SoulMS, NirohMS.

Extra Information (optional):
    I am fermiliar with HTML and Forums so I could help with that if you guys like.

Thanks for reading.
    Sorry for gramatical mistakes.

Have a nice weekend,
    Kind regards: Pascal
    MSdeath
    MSdeath

Redemption's Game Master Application Empty Re: Redemption's Game Master Application

Post by MSdeath Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:16 pm

ur rank 1 right????
    if im rank 1 i will not want to be gm
    rawritzkevin
    rawritzkevin

Redemption's Game Master Application Empty Re: Redemption's Game Master Application

Post by rawritzkevin Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:45 pm

@dainko i was rank 1 and i made a gm app.
    i dont see whats wrong with that.
    @pascal GL XD
    MSdeath
    MSdeath

Post by MSdeath Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:12 pm

SORRY SORRY
    SageGlory

Post by SageGlory Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:55 am

Whats the diffrence between an player who rb-ed 100x and an player that rb-ed 500x?
    iammarvin

Post by iammarvin Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:38 am

this server aint really based on rebirth. since everyone is abusing a bug/glitch to rebirth so its just making this server pointless. being a gm at rank 1 doesn't matter at all cause 500 rb is nothing and alex hired enough gm's and wont be hiring more until the population goes up i believe.
    rawritzkevin
    rawritzkevin

Post by rawritzkevin Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:22 am

the population is up xD
    again gl
    SageGlory

Post by SageGlory Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:26 pm

Close please.
    krisen
    krisen

Post by krisen Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:40 am

good luck for ur gm app

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 2:28 am