Helios MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helios MS

Join in the fun and awesomeness !

Welcome to HeliosMS Forum. Do check the updates and announcements regularly. Please also kindly vote for the server every 12hour.
Server: March updates are here! Enjoy your time and explore around for the new update! Story Mode and Hero!

Forum rules and regulation

Kami
    Kami
    Admin

Forum rules and regulation Empty Forum rules and regulation

Post by Kami Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:36 pm

With effect from 6th Feb 2011.

General Rules and regulation:
    -User are not allowed to advertise any other server
    -User are not allowed to post any 18+ content in the server
    -The forum is a english base forum and not dutch or spanish. Only English is allowed.
    -Stay on topic at all times
    -Do not start a flame war.
    -DO NOT BE RACIST

Category of The Heart:
    -Do take note that no offensive stuff and vulgarities is allowed here.
    -If you hate the update being made in anycase, place your reason.
    -If you like the update being made in anycase, place your reason.

Category of Game related:
    -Discussion
    This topic is only for discussing in-game-related stuff. Any non-in-game related stuff will be deleted.
    User MUST stay in topic at ALL times.

-Suggestions
    All user are allowed to post their suggestion either regarding forum,site or ingame.
    Do not suggest stuff from other server.
    Do not suggest stuff which already been suggested by other user.
    All user are NOT allowed to flame their suggestion is ANY CASE. If you dont like it, leave.
    Make sure that the suggestion is not abusable in anycase before posting.

-FreeMarket
    Sell,Trade or Buy stuff from in game and not BUYING IPAD AT 50CENT

-Guild Recruitment
    Read the tittle. Its guild recruitment not alliance recruitment.
    Make sure that you have post your necessary information(such as guild name,requirement,member,rules,etc) before submitting the topic.

-Experience
    User are to post experience in game and not experience after you got cane by your parent.
    DO NOT REPORT STUFF REGARDING BUG/GLITCH/HACKERS.
    You can write "The bug last week sure give me a huge advantage on training etcetc"
    User are not allowed to leak the information of BUG/GLITCH when it is not fixed.

-Tutorial
    User is to post their tutorial for either training,hunting,questing,guiding in the server here.
    User are allowed to post/reply the advantage and disadvantage of the tutorial.

-Help&Surport
    OMFG PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR GOD SAKE READ THE TUTORIAL,EXPERIENCE BEFORE POSTING A HELP THREAD!
    User are not allowed to post similar help thread which have already been solved in another thread.
    All players are to be kind to the "victim" when replying the thread.

Category of Chat anything under the sun!:
    -Be appropriate at all times
    -User are to think twice before posting.(Other user may get hurt)

RE:Real life picture
    -I do not want to see random SHINee,BEAST,SNSD or any other famous/infamous user popup at any of the thread. Be straight and post your picture and not .... "Here is my picture! -Onew- Jk i am not onew here is mine : -1337-"
    -No 18+ pictures o.o

RE:Forum Games
    -No offensive game Smile

Category of Administrative Stuff:
    -Player report
    Author of the topic are to provide ALL information of the hacker/glitcher/abuser.
    User are only allowed to comment if they have information regarding thhe hacker/glitcher/abuser.

-Ban Appeal
    Follow the format
    All other user are to STFU and not to comment/reply the thread.

-Application
    User are to follow the format
    There is no GOOD or BAD application
    Do not "show off" anything either your thread, your gonna be gm soon or whatever shit
    User which reply the thread are not allowed to post anything else than good luck, work harder on your post,simple comment,ways to improve your application related stuff
    User which reply the thread are NOT allowed to flame them in ANY CASE.

Basically thats it. If there's more i will add it.
    ALL USER ARE TO CHANGE THEIR COMMENT/THREAD BEFORE THE RULES&REGULATION START EFFECT.

USER WHICH BREAKS THE RULES AND REGULATION WILL EITHER GET THREAD REMOVED OR TEMP BANNED OR PERM BANNED.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:52 am