Helios MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helios MS

Join in the fun and awesomeness !

Welcome to HeliosMS Forum. Do check the updates and announcements regularly. Please also kindly vote for the server every 12hour.
Server: March updates are here! Enjoy your time and explore around for the new update! Story Mode and Hero!

2 posters

Farewell Helios

Aimar
    Aimar

Farewell Helios Empty Farewell Helios

Post by Aimar Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Every hello has a goodbye.

I had a great time here, altough i couldn't enjoy helios that much.
    My pc was shitty, had to reinstall. And i had to make a choice between GMS and helios. But i'm also studying law, which is a -STUDYSTUDY- study. Yes, it's alot of work.

Im pretty sure this server will become something good in the near future, and i hope the best for you Alex.

I want to thank the following persons:
    -Alex, great server keep it up
    -Ryan - My first friend on helios (: Your doing great
    -Kevin - Funny person, OMG i just forgot i lost the screen of you saying - 'Im sorry aimar, forgive me <3' fml.
    -Alisha - You're a great person, and im pretty sure you'll become the best sgm in game. We'll talk on msn fosho, EVERY DAY.
    -Dinesh - Didn't know you that well, i havent seen you on in the earlier days. But you seem cool.
    -Maya - Fellow dutchie, thanks for making the guild with me. I'll either disband the guild or give it to you. Just tell me

Feel free to contact me if you're bored, and if you're looking for a msn mate haha.
    hippebadeend@live.nl

I couldn't write this first tbh.

All the best wishes and i maybe see you in the future.

Aimar
    Dinesh
    Dinesh

Farewell Helios Empty Re: Farewell Helios

Post by Dinesh Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:32 am

Thx Aimar Appriciate it alot! (:

Farewell Helios 2pq9pmo

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 2:38 pm