Helios MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helios MS

Join in the fun and awesomeness !

Welcome to HeliosMS Forum. Do check the updates and announcements regularly. Please also kindly vote for the server every 12hour.
Server: March updates are here! Enjoy your time and explore around for the new update! Story Mode and Hero!

+2
Daisuko
highfi5e
6 posters

why wont helios look at the gm apps and i found a glitch

highfi5e
    highfi5e

why wont helios look at the gm apps and i found a glitch Empty why wont helios look at the gm apps and i found a glitch

Post by highfi5e Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:38 am

when i go to kill pigs and snails i hit like 5k damage and they stay alive could u fix this please
    Daisuko
    Daisuko

why wont helios look at the gm apps and i found a glitch Empty Re: why wont helios look at the gm apps and i found a glitch

Post by Daisuko Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:23 am

because he isnt looking for new gms and you need to take some buffs off, it glitches some reason and the monsters dont take damage
    stevenw45

why wont helios look at the gm apps and i found a glitch Empty Re: why wont helios look at the gm apps and i found a glitch

Post by stevenw45 Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:31 am

maybe ur lagging
    highfi5e
    highfi5e

Post by highfi5e Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:48 am

oh well i been waiting and i reallly want to be a GM and ill take off buffs more
    BlackJesus
    BlackJesus

Post by BlackJesus Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:41 am

if they still havent looked at your application then it is still under construction the gm applications are still open but think about all the stuff he has to read and all the applications that floods the forums and stuff like that xD
    Kami
    Kami
    Admin

Post by Kami Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:56 am

RE: Reading GM Application.
    We will only look into GM Application when we need GM.
    Btw, by asking us to read your application i can delete your application as its breaking the forum rules and regulation.

RE:Glitch
    We are currently finding ways to fix the problem.
    haho00
    haho00

Post by haho00 Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:27 pm

yah its true that u hit the snail couple of times to kill it Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:03 am