Helios MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helios MS

Join in the fun and awesomeness !

Welcome to HeliosMS Forum. Do check the updates and announcements regularly. Please also kindly vote for the server every 12hour.
Server: March updates are here! Enjoy your time and explore around for the new update! Story Mode and Hero!

4 posters

Unable to access the game error code

bennieboi20

Unable to access the game error code Empty Unable to access the game error code

Post by bennieboi20 Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:57 am

Hi there i have just downloaded heliosMS off of the main site and tried to access the game via the client and im getting an error message (screenshot below) ive tried reinstalling twice now but to no avial any ideas as to why this is happening?
    Thanks
    Screenshot
    bennieboi20

Unable to access the game error code Empty Re: Unable to access the game error code

Post by bennieboi20 Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:02 pm

bump?
    Yami
    Yami

Unable to access the game error code Empty Re: Unable to access the game error code

Post by Yami Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Does this error only occur at HeliosMS, or does it also occur at other servers and/or Global/Europe Maplestory?
    bennieboi20

Post by bennieboi20 Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:07 am

nope its purely helios im playing another one atm aswell as europe MS so its not my V83 download
    Yami
    Yami

Post by Yami Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:37 am

Hmm would have been easier if it was at every maple instead of just Helios,
    only thing I can think of is trying to reinstal Helios,
    otherwise I have no clue.
    sorry Sad
    bennieboi20

Post by bennieboi20 Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:00 am

ill try once more but if it doesnt work then im stumpped xD really wanted to play aswell could it be anything to do with windows 7 or firewalls etc?
    Yami
    Yami

Post by Yami Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:16 am

You could try putting your firewall down, or allowing maplestory to pass any anti-virus programs.
    Dustin
    Dustin

Post by Dustin Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:06 pm

You gotta have GMS and maybe re-install gmae data
    Luda
    Luda

Post by Luda Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Delete all your files.
    Re-install all clients and re-install V.83.
    After you re-installed everything restart your computer.
    Leave it alone for five/ten minutes and try again.
    If the problem still occurs try downloading V.83 from a different site/server.

Edit :
    I have the SAME error code when I'm at my mom. Unable to put firewall down..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:30 am